Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4
[WebGL] Build fails with Developement and AllowDebugging options
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original users project "AutoBuild.zip"
2. In top menu press Build -> Dev_AllowDebugging
Expected result: Build succeeds as building "Build -> Dev"
Actual result: Build fails with errors in the console (errors in edit)
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a5, 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0.a19
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.1.0a4
Note: this is treated as a cosmetic issue because managed code debugging is not supported on WebGL.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open