Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[VideoPlayer] Timeline goes to 0 when seeking
When starting a seek on the time of a video clip, the player will temporarily read "0" before resuming.
1. Build & Run the attached project
2. Skip forward/backward
3. Observe the current time readout briefly go to 00:00:00
Reproducible in versions 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a3.
Not reproducible in 2018.2.0b9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets
- UI stops rendering when WaterSurface's Caustics are enabled
- Black screen frame appears in the WebGL Player when the Unity loading screen is over
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System