Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Video Clip Preview works only in Play mode
1. Import attached project.
2. In Video Clip Preview, attach "Cats" video to Video Clip.
3. Start video.
Expected result: Video should begin playing.
Actual result: Video start playing only after entering Play mode.
Reproducible with: 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
Fixed in 2017.2.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Wrong depth texture when using SetTargetBuffers when anti-aliasing is higher than 1
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector