Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Video Clip Preview works only in Play mode
1. Import attached project.
2. In Video Clip Preview, attach "Cats" video to Video Clip.
3. Start video.
Expected result: Video should begin playing.
Actual result: Video start playing only after entering Play mode.
Reproducible with: 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
Fixed in 2017.2.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets