Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Video Clip Preview works only in Play mode
1. Import attached project.
2. In Video Clip Preview, attach "Cats" video to Video Clip.
3. Start video.
Expected result: Video should begin playing.
Actual result: Video start playing only after entering Play mode.
Reproducible with: 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
Fixed in 2017.2.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting
- [Vulkan] Editor crashes on startup when loading a project
- New GameObject is not created in the active scene in builds
- 16 bit tiff import is corrupted if source file is grayscale
- Playables give a different pose to Mecanim