Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1
Video Clip Preview works only in Play mode
1. Import attached project.
2. In Video Clip Preview, attach "Cats" video to Video Clip.
3. Start video.
Expected result: Video should begin playing.
Actual result: Video start playing only after entering Play mode.
Reproducible with: 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
Fixed in 2017.2.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error