Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1
Video Clip Preview works only in Play mode
1. Import attached project.
2. In Video Clip Preview, attach "Cats" video to Video Clip.
3. Start video.
Expected result: Video should begin playing.
Actual result: Video start playing only after entering Play mode.
Reproducible with: 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3
Fixed in 2017.2.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle