Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.3.0a17
[VFX] New SG integration fallback to black on HDRP
Step to repro:
- Open a HDRP project
- Create a shader graph unlit
- Enable "Support VFX" in master node inspector
- Set the base color to red
- Create a default VFX
- Assign the newly created shaderGraph
- Spawn the newly created VFX in the scene
- Observe the expected red output
- Add an exposed keyword in shaderGraph
- Save the shaderGraph
- Observe the log : "keyword blackboard properties in Shader Graph are currently not supported in Visual Effect shaders. Falling back to default generation path"
- Observe in scene : the rendered particles are now black
- The VFX should simply fallback ignoring the unsupported keyword
- The log warning isn't user friendly, usage of the VFX error feedback could be appropriate here.
- The same repro in URP generates compilation error
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"