Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[VCS] "Version Control: Cannot set mode of files in offline mode" error is thrown when creating assets in offline mode
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project in your preferred workspace and open it
2. Connect it to Perforce
3. Click "Work Offline"
4. In the Project Window create a new material
5. Observe the console
Expected result: no errors/warnings are thrown
Actual result: "Version Control: Cannot set mode of files in offline mode" error is thrown when creating assets in offline mode
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a3, 2019.3.0b2, 2019.3.0a1 (Throws the error when creating files in offline mode)
Partially reproducible in: 2019.2.3f1, 2019.2.0a1 (Throws the error when switching VCS Modes, does not do so when creating files in offline mode)
Not reproducible in: 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2017.4.32f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked