Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[VCS] "Version Control: Cannot set mode of files in offline mode" error is thrown when creating assets in offline mode
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project in your preferred workspace and open it
2. Connect it to Perforce
3. Click "Work Offline"
4. In the Project Window create a new material
5. Observe the console
Expected result: no errors/warnings are thrown
Actual result: "Version Control: Cannot set mode of files in offline mode" error is thrown when creating assets in offline mode
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a3, 2019.3.0b2, 2019.3.0a1 (Throws the error when creating files in offline mode)
Partially reproducible in: 2019.2.3f1, 2019.2.0a1 (Throws the error when switching VCS Modes, does not do so when creating files in offline mode)
Not reproducible in: 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2017.4.32f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows