Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[VCS] Material Inspector Header (most entries) should be enabled for non checked out materials. Same for many other inspectors.
Expected result: The header context menu's non-writing functionality like the "Select Shader", "Edit Shader...", "Create Material Preset", "Copy Material Properties", "Copy Atlas" should be enabled for non checked out materials.
Actual result: The whole header context menu is inaccessible for non checked out materials.
Same for most/all of other editor inspector controls; things that don't modify an object should be enabled even for non-checked-out assets.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets