Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[VCS] Material Inspector Header (most entries) should be enabled for non checked out materials. Same for many other inspectors.
Expected result: The header context menu's non-writing functionality like the "Select Shader", "Edit Shader...", "Create Material Preset", "Copy Material Properties", "Copy Atlas" should be enabled for non checked out materials.
Actual result: The whole header context menu is inaccessible for non checked out materials.
Same for most/all of other editor inspector controls; things that don't modify an object should be enabled even for non-checked-out assets.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project