Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[VCS] Material Inspector Header (most entries) should be enabled for non checked out materials. Same for many other inspectors.
Expected result: The header context menu's non-writing functionality like the "Select Shader", "Edit Shader...", "Create Material Preset", "Copy Material Properties", "Copy Atlas" should be enabled for non checked out materials.
Actual result: The whole header context menu is inaccessible for non checked out materials.
Same for most/all of other editor inspector controls; things that don't modify an object should be enabled even for non-checked-out assets.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source