Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[VCS] Material Inspector Header (most entries) should be enabled for non checked out materials. Same for many other inspectors.
Expected result: The header context menu's non-writing functionality like the "Select Shader", "Edit Shader...", "Create Material Preset", "Copy Material Properties", "Copy Atlas" should be enabled for non checked out materials.
Actual result: The whole header context menu is inaccessible for non checked out materials.
Same for most/all of other editor inspector controls; things that don't modify an object should be enabled even for non-checked-out assets.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Missing documentation for GetLights
- Broken link in HDRP manual