Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[VCS] Material Inspector Header (most entries) should be enabled for non checked out materials. Same for many other inspectors.
Expected result: The header context menu's non-writing functionality like the "Select Shader", "Edit Shader...", "Create Material Preset", "Copy Material Properties", "Copy Atlas" should be enabled for non checked out materials.
Actual result: The whole header context menu is inaccessible for non checked out materials.
Same for most/all of other editor inspector controls; things that don't modify an object should be enabled even for non-checked-out assets.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI