Search Issue Tracker
[VCS] Try to automatically find Perforce connection params via p4config or similar; UI for choosing workspaces
Entering the VCS connection details (server, username, workspace, password) every time creating some project is kinda tedious.
Would be useful to solve it in some ways. Ideas:
- Maybe it could search for a p4config file in the directory hierarchy, like most p4 extensions?
- Maybe list of workspaces to choose from could be presented automatically?
- [done already] Maybe recently used servers/usernames could be stored on a local machine, with UI to pick them (similar to P4V)?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model