Search Issue Tracker
[VCS] Try to automatically find Perforce connection params via p4config or similar; UI for choosing workspaces
Entering the VCS connection details (server, username, workspace, password) every time creating some project is kinda tedious.
Would be useful to solve it in some ways. Ideas:
- Maybe it could search for a p4config file in the directory hierarchy, like most p4 extensions?
- Maybe list of workspaces to choose from could be presented automatically?
- [done already] Maybe recently used servers/usernames could be stored on a local machine, with UI to pick them (similar to P4V)?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)