Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[VCS] [A2] Object reference fields and inspector VCS status bar should have Version Control context menu on them
For easier workflow, it would help if there was an ability to do asset checkout (for Perforce) directly from a field that references it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file