Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[VCS] [A2] Object reference fields and inspector VCS status bar should have Version Control context menu on them
For easier workflow, it would help if there was an ability to do asset checkout (for Perforce) directly from a field that references it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps