Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[UWP] Warring should be thrown in the Console when adding large Store Icon
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1146113_repro.zip
2. Add 1240 (size 11mb) texture to Player Settings in Icons section
Expected results: Warning is printed in the Console window
Actual results: Warning isn't be printed in the Console window. The warning is needed as UWP's WACK will fail with an icon larger than 204800 bytes.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2017.4.25f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI