Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[UWP] Warring should be thrown in the Console when adding large Store Icon
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1146113_repro.zip
2. Add 1240 (size 11mb) texture to Player Settings in Icons section
Expected results: Warning is printed in the Console window
Actual results: Warning isn't be printed in the Console window. The warning is needed as UWP's WACK will fail with an icon larger than 204800 bytes.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2017.4.25f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project