Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[UWP] Warring should be thrown in the Console when adding large Store Icon
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1146113_repro.zip
2. Add 1240 (size 11mb) texture to Player Settings in Icons section
Expected results: Warning is printed in the Console window
Actual results: Warning isn't be printed in the Console window. The warning is needed as UWP's WACK will fail with an icon larger than 204800 bytes.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2017.4.25f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets