Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[UWP] Warring should be thrown in the Console when adding large Store Icon
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download 1146113_repro.zip
2. Add 1240 (size 11mb) texture to Player Settings in Icons section
Expected results: Warning is printed in the Console window
Actual results: Warning isn't be printed in the Console window. The warning is needed as UWP's WACK will fail with an icon larger than 204800 bytes.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2017.4.25f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials