Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Using "Run all in player (Android)" does not update test tree with test run statuses correctly
1. Open "tdd-asteroids-master 5.zip" project
2. Open the Play mode Test Runner
3. "Run all in player"
Expected Result: The parent test should be marked by a green checkmark as all tests passed
Actual Result: The parent test is not marked with a green checkmark (this one can be reproduced in Win player to starting from utf 1.1.3)
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.12f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2017.4.34f1
Couldn't Reproduce with(Can't run tests): 2020.1.0a12 , 2020.1.0a1
From triage (Android device): reproducible in 2020.1 + UTF verified 1.1.9. No test status is returned back from player connection.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file