Search Issue Tracker
Using "Run all in player (Android)" does not update test tree with test run statuses correctly
1. Open "tdd-asteroids-master 5.zip" project
2. Open the Play mode Test Runner
3. "Run all in player"
Expected Result: The parent test should be marked by a green checkmark as all tests passed
Actual Result: The parent test is not marked with a green checkmark (this one can be reproduced in Win player to starting from utf 1.1.3)
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.12f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2017.4.34f1
Couldn't Reproduce with(Can't run tests): 2020.1.0a12 , 2020.1.0a1
From triage (Android device): reproducible in 2020.1 + UTF verified 1.1.9. No test status is returned back from player connection.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()