Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Unity freezes when changing the length of a Timeline clip with 0 Duration
How to reproduce:
1. Import user's attached package into Unity.
2. Open Example Scene.
3. Go to Windows > Sequencing > Timeline.
4. In the Hierarchy select 'Director' GameObject
5. In the Timeline, try to extend the length of "ExampleClip"
Expected result: Unity does not freeze
Actual result: Unity freezes
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a11, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.10f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP