Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Unity freezes when changing the length of a Timeline clip with 0 Duration
How to reproduce:
1. Import user's attached package into Unity.
2. Open Example Scene.
3. Go to Windows > Sequencing > Timeline.
4. In the Hierarchy select 'Director' GameObject
5. In the Timeline, try to extend the length of "ExampleClip"
Expected result: Unity does not freeze
Actual result: Unity freezes
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a11, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.10f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"