Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
Unity editor crashes on TransformVerticesStridedREF when entering play mode with Dynamic Batching enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open and play "SampleScene" scene
- observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b5, 219.3.0a4
Could not test with: 2017.4.x (Error: Multisampled textures not supported for the requested texture type)
Note: Crash doesn't reproduce if Dynamic Batching in the Player settings is disabled.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project