Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Unity crashes when importing the specific 3ds file at Reader3DS::ChunkMeshMaterialList
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import the F1 Pilot.3ds (1.1 MB) file to the project
3. Observe the crash
Actual result: Unity crashes
Expected result: Unity should not crash
Reproduced with: 5.5.4p2, 5.6.3f1 , 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab