Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
Unity crashes when calling DontDestroyOnLoad( this ) if Alphabetical Sorting is enabled
- Enable "Alphabetical Sort" in Hierarchy tab.
- Create a script that calls DontDestroyOnLoad( this ); in Start
- Add the script to the Main Camera in the scene
- Play and stop the editor
The editor will crash. This doesn't happen in Unity 5.2 b6, so it is a regression introduced in a 5.2 Release Candidate build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used