Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
Unity crashes when calling DontDestroyOnLoad( this ) if Alphabetical Sorting is enabled
- Enable "Alphabetical Sort" in Hierarchy tab.
- Create a script that calls DontDestroyOnLoad( this ); in Start
- Add the script to the Main Camera in the scene
- Play and stop the editor
The editor will crash. This doesn't happen in Unity 5.2 b6, so it is a regression introduced in a 5.2 Release Candidate build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated