Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
Unity crashes when calling DontDestroyOnLoad( this ) if Alphabetical Sorting is enabled
- Enable "Alphabetical Sort" in Hierarchy tab.
- Create a script that calls DontDestroyOnLoad( this ); in Start
- Add the script to the Main Camera in the scene
- Play and stop the editor
The editor will crash. This doesn't happen in Unity 5.2 b6, so it is a regression introduced in a 5.2 Release Candidate build.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete