Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Unity crashes after clicking on gizmo menu in scene view
1. Open attached project
2. In the scene view click "Gizmos"
Expected: Gizmo menu is opened.
Actual: Unity crashes.
Note: Deleting library folder fixes issue. The issue is project specific.
Reproduced with: 5.6.2f1,2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0b1
Not reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.4p1
Was not able to test in which version regressed, 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0a3 crashed after opening project.
Fixed in 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Center pivot point of UI objects is not consistent
- Position handle - No default grid snapping when using the CTRL key
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message