Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Unity crashes after clicking on gizmo menu in scene view
1. Open attached project
2. In the scene view click "Gizmos"
Expected: Gizmo menu is opened.
Actual: Unity crashes.
Note: Deleting library folder fixes issue. The issue is project specific.
Reproduced with: 5.6.2f1,2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0b1
Not reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.4p1
Was not able to test in which version regressed, 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0a3 crashed after opening project.
Fixed in 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button
- [Scene View] Scene gizmos are not visible or are not showing up correctly
- Alpha channel is not not visible when using Baked Shadowmask mode in the Lightmap Preview window
- Native performance tests FormatOneMillionRandomNumbers have regressed due to Int formatting changes
- Unable to bake after switching lightmapper a few times