Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Unity crashes after clicking on gizmo menu in scene view
1. Open attached project
2. In the scene view click "Gizmos"
Expected: Gizmo menu is opened.
Actual: Unity crashes.
Note: Deleting library folder fixes issue. The issue is project specific.
Reproduced with: 5.6.2f1,2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0b1
Not reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.4p1
Was not able to test in which version regressed, 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0a3 crashed after opening project.
Fixed in 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting
- [Vulkan] Editor crashes on startup when loading a project
- GameObjects flickers while toggling the Additive scene when using Enlighten LightMapper in both scenes