Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
Unity crashes after clicking on gizmo menu in scene view
1. Open attached project
2. In the scene view click "Gizmos"
Expected: Gizmo menu is opened.
Actual: Unity crashes.
Note: Deleting library folder fixes issue. The issue is project specific.
Reproduced with: 5.6.2f1,2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0b1
Not reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.4p1
Was not able to test in which version regressed, 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0a3 crashed after opening project.
Fixed in 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted