Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Unity crashes after clicking on gizmo menu in scene view
1. Open attached project
2. In the scene view click "Gizmos"
Expected: Gizmo menu is opened.
Actual: Unity crashes.
Note: Deleting library folder fixes issue. The issue is project specific.
Reproduced with: 5.6.2f1,2017.1.0f1, 2017.2.0b1
Not reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.4p1
Was not able to test in which version regressed, 5.6.0a1, 5.6.0a3 crashed after opening project.
Fixed in 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up