Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Unified settings window doesn't have a button to check out settings files
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up perforce
2. Create new project in workspace and submit it to server
3. Open Settings window
4. Open Tags and Layers settings
5. Notice that they're locked and cannot be changed
Note: Other settings are unlocked but should probably be locked with possibility to check out, just like before.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned