Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Unified settings window doesn't have a button to check out settings files
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up perforce
2. Create new project in workspace and submit it to server
3. Open Settings window
4. Open Tags and Layers settings
5. Notice that they're locked and cannot be changed
Note: Other settings are unlocked but should probably be locked with possibility to check out, just like before.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used