Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Unified settings window doesn't have a button to check out settings files
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up perforce
2. Create new project in workspace and submit it to server
3. Open Settings window
4. Open Tags and Layers settings
5. Notice that they're locked and cannot be changed
Note: Other settings are unlocked but should probably be locked with possibility to check out, just like before.
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"