Search Issue Tracker
[UIToolkit] Label pushes the text field input out of the window bounds
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open Tool > Layer Finder
3. Select "Find Unknown Layers"
Expected result: Label and text field are visible
Actual result: The label pushes the text field input out of the window bounds
Reproduced with: 1.0.0 (2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a12)
Could not test with: 2021.3.1f1, 2020.3.34f1, 20219.4.38f1 (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project
- [WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video