Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[UIElements] Some items in ListView become invisible when DisplayStyle is changed to None and then back to Flex
1. Open user attached project
2. In the top menu, select "BUG", then "ListViewBugRepro"
3. Press "Show/Hide List" two times
Expected result: All elements of the list are shown
Actual result: Some elements of the list become invisible
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0a6
Could not test with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1 (errors)
Note: Reproducible most of the time (reproduces 1/3 times). If the list looks normal, repeat step 3 until some items disappear.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project