Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[UIElements] Some items in ListView become invisible when DisplayStyle is changed to None and then back to Flex
1. Open user attached project
2. In the top menu, select "BUG", then "ListViewBugRepro"
3. Press "Show/Hide List" two times
Expected result: All elements of the list are shown
Actual result: Some elements of the list become invisible
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0a6
Could not test with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1 (errors)
Note: Reproducible most of the time (reproduces 1/3 times). If the list looks normal, repeat step 3 until some items disappear.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI