Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[UIElements] Some items in ListView become invisible when DisplayStyle is changed to None and then back to Flex
1. Open user attached project
2. In the top menu, select "BUG", then "ListViewBugRepro"
3. Press "Show/Hide List" two times
Expected result: All elements of the list are shown
Actual result: Some elements of the list become invisible
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0a6
Could not test with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1 (errors)
Note: Reproducible most of the time (reproduces 1/3 times). If the list looks normal, repeat step 3 until some items disappear.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double-clicking a script in the Inspector window does not open the External Script Editor
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline