Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[UIElements] Some items in ListView become invisible when DisplayStyle is changed to None and then back to Flex
1. Open user attached project
2. In the top menu, select "BUG", then "ListViewBugRepro"
3. Press "Show/Hide List" two times
Expected result: All elements of the list are shown
Actual result: Some elements of the list become invisible
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0a6
Could not test with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1 (errors)
Note: Reproducible most of the time (reproduces 1/3 times). If the list looks normal, repeat step 3 until some items disappear.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps