Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[UIElements] Some items in ListView become invisible when DisplayStyle is changed to None and then back to Flex
1. Open user attached project
2. In the top menu, select "BUG", then "ListViewBugRepro"
3. Press "Show/Hide List" two times
Expected result: All elements of the list are shown
Actual result: Some elements of the list become invisible
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.3.0b2, 2020.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.4f1, 2019.3.0a6
Could not test with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1 (errors)
Note: Reproducible most of the time (reproduces 1/3 times). If the list looks normal, repeat step 3 until some items disappear.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source