Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
UIElement toolbar buttons stay impressed when firing ExitGUI()
How to reproduce:
- Install Memory Profiler Package from Package manager (it's in preview)
- Open Memory Profiler from Window -> Analysis
- Press the "Load View..." button
- Close the resulting dialog whichever way you like
Actual on 2019.3:
"Load View..." stays impressed afterwards because it fired EditorGUIUtilites.ExitGUI()
Actual on 2018.3 - 2019.2:
"Load View..." stays looks impressed when hovering over it with the cursor.
The Button returns to a normal state.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source