Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
UIElement toolbar buttons stay impressed when firing ExitGUI()
How to reproduce:
- Install Memory Profiler Package from Package manager (it's in preview)
- Open Memory Profiler from Window -> Analysis
- Press the "Load View..." button
- Close the resulting dialog whichever way you like
Actual on 2019.3:
"Load View..." stays impressed afterwards because it fired EditorGUIUtilites.ExitGUI()
Actual on 2018.3 - 2019.2:
"Load View..." stays looks impressed when hovering over it with the cursor.
The Button returns to a normal state.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader