Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
UIElement toolbar buttons stay impressed when firing ExitGUI()
How to reproduce:
- Install Memory Profiler Package from Package manager (it's in preview)
- Open Memory Profiler from Window -> Analysis
- Press the "Load View..." button
- Close the resulting dialog whichever way you like
Actual on 2019.3:
"Load View..." stays impressed afterwards because it fired EditorGUIUtilites.ExitGUI()
Actual on 2018.3 - 2019.2:
"Load View..." stays looks impressed when hovering over it with the cursor.
The Button returns to a normal state.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap