Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
UIElement toolbar buttons stay impressed when firing ExitGUI()
How to reproduce:
- Install Memory Profiler Package from Package manager (it's in preview)
- Open Memory Profiler from Window -> Analysis
- Press the "Load View..." button
- Close the resulting dialog whichever way you like
Actual on 2019.3:
"Load View..." stays impressed afterwards because it fired EditorGUIUtilites.ExitGUI()
Actual on 2018.3 - 2019.2:
"Load View..." stays looks impressed when hovering over it with the cursor.
The Button returns to a normal state.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces