Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
UIElement toolbar buttons stay impressed when firing ExitGUI()
How to reproduce:
- Install Memory Profiler Package from Package manager (it's in preview)
- Open Memory Profiler from Window -> Analysis
- Press the "Load View..." button
- Close the resulting dialog whichever way you like
Actual on 2019.3:
"Load View..." stays impressed afterwards because it fired EditorGUIUtilites.ExitGUI()
Actual on 2018.3 - 2019.2:
"Load View..." stays looks impressed when hovering over it with the cursor.
The Button returns to a normal state.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project
- Link to documentation for PlayableDirector Component is broken