Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[UI] Incorrect Preferred Height for Text component if pivot X is set to 0
1. Open the attached project
2. Select the text GameObject in the hierarchy
3. Set it's Pivot to 0 on the X axis
4. Type into the text area
Expected: Preferred Height stays at 16
Actual: Preferred Height changes
Workaround: set the Pivot's X value to anything else than 0
Regression introduced in: 5.5.0b11
Couldn't reproduce on: 5.4.2p3, 5.5.0b3, 5.5.0b6, 5.5.0b9, 5.5.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown