Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
UI flickering issue on specific Vivante devices
When running on Vivante devices with android 4.2.2, button presses and some UI updates (Input field at least) cause flickers;
Fixed in 5.5.0, 5.4.5 and 5.3.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR