Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6
[UI] CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged is called twice per CanvasRenderer
In the attached project there is a Canvas set to Screen Space - Camera rendering mode with the Main Camera selected as the camera to render to. There are two CanvasRenderers as children of the Canvas. The Main Camera has a script (Rotator.cs) attached that rotates the camera every frame in Update(). See in the profiler that CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged is most of the time called twice per CanvasRenderer instead of once.
Also see attached image: OnTransformChangedProfilerPic.png
1) Open attached project
2) Run in Editor or build to standalone
3) Attach profiler
4) See in profiler that CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged is most of the time called twice per CanvasRenderer in the Scene
Fixed also in 5.6.1p1, 5.5.3p4 & 5.4.5p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'