Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
[UI] CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged is called twice per CanvasRenderer
In the attached project there is a Canvas set to Screen Space - Camera rendering mode with the Main Camera selected as the camera to render to. There are two CanvasRenderers as children of the Canvas. The Main Camera has a script (Rotator.cs) attached that rotates the camera every frame in Update(). See in the profiler that CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged is most of the time called twice per CanvasRenderer instead of once.
Also see attached image: OnTransformChangedProfilerPic.png
1) Open attached project
2) Run in Editor or build to standalone
3) Attach profiler
4) See in profiler that CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged is most of the time called twice per CanvasRenderer in the Scene
Fixed also in 5.6.1p1, 5.5.3p4 & 5.4.5p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website