Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
There is no way to use both platform-specific and editor plugin DLLs in the same project
If editor has compiled plugin binary and scripts which use it, it will not be possible to build application.
The only workaround is possible by deleting editor plugin binaries and scripts dependent on them.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`