Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
There is no way to use both platform-specific and editor plugin DLLs in the same project
If editor has compiled plugin binary and scripts which use it, it will not be possible to build application.
The only workaround is possible by deleting editor plugin binaries and scripts dependent on them.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping
- [Android] Skybox is split into two differently lit areas when changing the position of the Directional Light
- Prefab Hierarchy is reordered after upgrading a project to a newer version of Unity
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data