Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
There is no way to use both platform-specific and editor plugin DLLs in the same project
If editor has compiled plugin binary and scripts which use it, it will not be possible to build application.
The only workaround is possible by deleting editor plugin binaries and scripts dependent on them.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used