Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.47f1, 2021.3.22f1, 2022.2.13f1, 2023.1.0b9, 2023.2.0a5
[Vulkan] There is no option to change the string being passed when Unity passes the string to the 'vkCreateInstance' function
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project or create a new one
2. Open Player settings (Edit>Project settings…>Player)
Expected result: There is an option to change which string Unity passes to 'vkCreateInstance'
Actual result: There is no option to change which string Unity passes to 'vkCreateInstance'
Reproducible with: 2020.3.44f1, 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.4f1, 2023.1.0b2
Reproduced on: macOS 13.0.1 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Same values are being generated if using a random function when “Freeform Light 2D” light is in the scene
- “Unable to use a named GUIStyle without a current skin“ error appears when installing/uninstalling a package if the “Search” window has any text in the search field
- The Animation dropdown in the Animation window can't be opened when Animation is renamed
- [IL2CPP] Building fails when local functions in method with SystemAPI() are used
- Context menu should open on mouse down instead of mouse up on MacOS