Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.22f1, 2022.2.13f1, 2023.1.0b9, 2023.2.0a5
Fix In Review for 2020.3.47f1
[Vulkan] There is no option to change the string being passed when Unity passes the string to the 'vkCreateInstance' function
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project or create a new one
2. Open Player settings (Edit>Project settings…>Player)
Expected result: There is an option to change which string Unity passes to 'vkCreateInstance'
Actual result: There is no option to change which string Unity passes to 'vkCreateInstance'
Reproducible with: 2020.3.44f1, 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.4f1, 2023.1.0b2
Reproduced on: macOS 13.0.1 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] forward+ lighting glitch when built on Xiaomi Mi 10
- Lens Flare occlusion effect doesn't work when the Camera GameObject is behind obstacles
- Texture Importer: Swaps red and blue channels
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.2.0a5):
Product name will now be used as application name when creating Vulkan instance.