Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Themes] Package dependencies usage text is distorted and difficult to read when using default font
Package dependencies usage text is distorted and difficult to read when using default font (Inter). Refer the attached screenshot
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Window > Package Manager
3) Advanced > Show dependencies
4) Select High Definition RP
Actual Result: Under Dependencies, "Is using by" and "is being used by" text is distorted
Expected Result: Text should not be distorted
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a5
Working fine on: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b4
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown