Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Themes] Package dependencies usage text is distorted and difficult to read when using default font
Package dependencies usage text is distorted and difficult to read when using default font (Inter). Refer the attached screenshot
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Window > Package Manager
3) Advanced > Show dependencies
4) Select High Definition RP
Actual Result: Under Dependencies, "Is using by" and "is being used by" text is distorted
Expected Result: Text should not be distorted
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a5
Working fine on: 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0b4
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy