Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Themes] About Unity Credit text for The Mono Project is clipped
About Unity Credit text for The Mono Project is clipped with Verdana font. The window displays,
"Scripting powered by The Mono Proje"
Occurs with the Font verdana at 100% Windows UI scaling, and with all editor fonts at Windows UI Scaling above 100%.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Edit > Preferences > General > Editor Font > Verdana
3) Help > About Unity
Actual result: Credit text is clipped
Expected result: Credit text should not be clipped
Occurring in: 2021.1.0a1
Working fine in: 2020.2.0b7, 2020.1.9f1
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete