Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Themes] About Unity Credit text for The Mono Project is clipped
About Unity Credit text for The Mono Project is clipped with Verdana font. The window displays,
"Scripting powered by The Mono Proje"
Occurs with the Font verdana at 100% Windows UI scaling, and with all editor fonts at Windows UI Scaling above 100%.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Edit > Preferences > General > Editor Font > Verdana
3) Help > About Unity
Actual result: Credit text is clipped
Expected result: Credit text should not be clipped
Occurring in: 2021.1.0a1
Working fine in: 2020.2.0b7, 2020.1.9f1
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API
- [Android] Keyboard is not popping up after closing it a few times in the Player when "Hide mobile input" is enabled
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project