Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Theme must be the attribute of the <application> in the Android manifest
According to the default manifest example https://developer.android.com/samples/BasicContactables/AndroidManifest.html and <application> documentation http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/manifest/application-element.html#theme
theme is the attribute of the <application>, however in the default AndroidManifest.xml in Unity this attribute is put under <manifest>.
Unity Version 4.5.0f4 (e54dddc56c0d)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error