Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
The particle ID changes when one of the sorting mode is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1 Open the scene named "lightsscripts"
2 Press play
3 you can clearly see that in "fire1" the lights are flickering like crazy. (only if use Renderer->Sort Mode and set not None)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project