Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
The particle ID changes when one of the sorting mode is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1 Open the scene named "lightsscripts"
2 Press play
3 you can clearly see that in "fire1" the lights are flickering like crazy. (only if use Renderer->Sort Mode and set not None)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity