Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
The particle ID changes when one of the sorting mode is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1 Open the scene named "lightsscripts"
2 Press play
3 you can clearly see that in "fire1" the lights are flickering like crazy. (only if use Renderer->Sort Mode and set not None)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()