Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
The particle ID changes when one of the sorting mode is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1 Open the scene named "lightsscripts"
2 Press play
3 you can clearly see that in "fire1" the lights are flickering like crazy. (only if use Renderer->Sort Mode and set not None)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown