Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
The particle ID changes when one of the sorting mode is enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1 Open the scene named "lightsscripts"
2 Press play
3 you can clearly see that in "fire1" the lights are flickering like crazy. (only if use Renderer->Sort Mode and set not None)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
- Enabling "Opaque Texture" changes size of gizmos within the Game View