Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
The Editor crashes in Texture_CUSTOM_Internal_GetWidth upon accessing the width of the texture downloaded by UnityWebRequest
1. Open the attached project (TextureDownload.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. In Play mode, press Space
Expected: Editor doesn't freeze and doesn't crash
Reproduced in 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used
- Silent crash when GameObjects collide when transform.SetParent is used