Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
The Editor crashes in Texture_CUSTOM_Internal_GetWidth upon accessing the width of the texture downloaded by UnityWebRequest
1. Open the attached project (TextureDownload.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. In Play mode, press Space
Expected: Editor doesn't freeze and doesn't crash
Reproduced in 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.f1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"