Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
The Editor crashes in Rigidbody::GetVelocity when opening the specific scene
1. Open the project, attached by the user (Fire.zip)
2. Open the "washitsu" scene
Expected: the scene is opened and the Editor does not crash
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b3
Did not reproduce in 5.5.5f1, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.0f2
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"