Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
The Editor crashes in Rigidbody::GetVelocity when opening the specific scene
1. Open the project, attached by the user (Fire.zip)
2. Open the "washitsu" scene
Expected: the scene is opened and the Editor does not crash
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b3
Did not reproduce in 5.5.5f1, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.0f2
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.