Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
The Editor crashes in Rigidbody::GetVelocity when opening the specific scene
1. Open the project, attached by the user (Fire.zip)
2. Open the "washitsu" scene
Expected: the scene is opened and the Editor does not crash
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.1.1p4, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b3
Did not reproduce in 5.5.5f1, 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.0f2
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.