Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1
The build crashes in AnimationCurveTpl<float>::Evaluate when assigning MinMaxCurve to VelocityOverLifetimeModule.x
1. Open the "ParticleSystem Issue.zip" project
2. Open the "Main" scene
3. Enter Play mode, everything works correctly
4. Build the project for the PC Standalone
5. Open the build, the build crashes
Expected: the build doesn't crash.
Reproduced in 5.6.5p2, 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned