Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
The build crashes in AnimationCurveTpl<float>::Evaluate when assigning MinMaxCurve to VelocityOverLifetimeModule.x
1. Open the "ParticleSystem Issue.zip" project
2. Open the "Main" scene
3. Enter Play mode, everything works correctly
4. Build the project for the PC Standalone
5. Open the build, the build crashes
Expected: the build doesn't crash.
Reproduced in 5.6.5p2, 2017.1.3p1, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default