Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Texture have artifacts when it is compressed with "RGBA Crunched ETC2" or "RGB Crunched ETC" and Max size 8192 or more
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "1064512-TextureCompression.zip"
2. Switch the platform to Android, IOS, or WebGL
3. Notice the "Atlas_ChambreAdulte01"
Expected results: No artifacts are visible
Actual results: Artifacts are visible in the Texture
Reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b1, 2022.1.0a1
-The issue only reproduces with "RGBA Crunched ETC2" and "RGB Crunched ETC" compression formats
- Reproduces with Android, IOS, WebGL
- Does not reproduce with Windows or MacOS standalone
- Screenshots attached in the edit field
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan