Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Texture have artifacts when it is compressed with "RGBA Crunched ETC2" or "RGB Crunched ETC" and Max size 8192 or more
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "1064512-TextureCompression.zip"
2. Switch the platform to Android, IOS, or WebGL
3. Notice the "Atlas_ChambreAdulte01"
Expected results: No artifacts are visible
Actual results: Artifacts are visible in the Texture
Reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b1, 2022.1.0a1
-The issue only reproduces with "RGBA Crunched ETC2" and "RGB Crunched ETC" compression formats
- Reproduces with Android, IOS, WebGL
- Does not reproduce with Windows or MacOS standalone
- Screenshots attached in the edit field
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode