Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Texture have artifacts when it is compressed with "RGBA Crunched ETC2" or "RGB Crunched ETC" and Max size 8192 or more
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "1064512-TextureCompression.zip"
2. Switch the platform to Android, IOS, or WebGL
3. Notice the "Atlas_ChambreAdulte01"
Expected results: No artifacts are visible
Actual results: Artifacts are visible in the Texture
Reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b1, 2022.1.0a1
-The issue only reproduces with "RGBA Crunched ETC2" and "RGB Crunched ETC" compression formats
- Reproduces with Android, IOS, WebGL
- Does not reproduce with Windows or MacOS standalone
- Screenshots attached in the edit field
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project