Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Texture have artifacts when it is compressed with "RGBA Crunched ETC2" or "RGB Crunched ETC" and Max size 8192 or more
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "1064512-TextureCompression.zip"
2. Switch the platform to Android, IOS, or WebGL
3. Notice the "Atlas_ChambreAdulte01"
Expected results: No artifacts are visible
Actual results: Artifacts are visible in the Texture
Reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b1, 2022.1.0a1
-The issue only reproduces with "RGBA Crunched ETC2" and "RGB Crunched ETC" compression formats
- Reproduces with Android, IOS, WebGL
- Does not reproduce with Windows or MacOS standalone
- Screenshots attached in the edit field
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0a12
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.24f1