Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Texture2D.SetPixels crashes Unity if texture's height is set to 0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "MusicLensHL" (Assets/Scenes)
2. Play the scene.
3. Unity crashes. (most of the time)
Reproduced on Windows 10 with 5.4.0b16 and 5.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shadergraph] Can't create multiple Boolean or Enum keywords
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- Scene view Camera's orientation can't be changed when pressing Scene Gizmo with the Hand Tool
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Changing Windows text size will cause grey bars to appear around the game view