Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Texture2D.SetPixels crashes Unity if texture's height is set to 0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "MusicLensHL" (Assets/Scenes)
2. Play the scene.
3. Unity crashes. (most of the time)
Reproduced on Windows 10 with 5.4.0b16 and 5.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform