Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Texture2D.SetPixels crashes Unity if texture's height is set to 0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "MusicLensHL" (Assets/Scenes)
2. Play the scene.
3. Unity crashes. (most of the time)
Reproduced on Windows 10 with 5.4.0b16 and 5.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Editor keeps opening online documentation after installing offline docs
- [Mac] Performance regression in Editor UI
- AccessToken expiring and not being refreshed
- Particle System uses incorrect Transform Matrices for Motion Vectors when Shadow casting is enabled
- Unity terminates with error code 0 when an exception occurs while importing a package in bach mode