Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Texture2D.SetPixels crashes Unity if texture's height is set to 0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's scene "MusicLensHL" (Assets/Scenes)
2. Play the scene.
3. Unity crashes. (most of the time)
Reproduced on Windows 10 with 5.4.0b16 and 5.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
- Enabling "Opaque Texture" changes size of gizmos within the Game View