Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Terrain can be selected even if picking in layer is disabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "795496.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In scene view, click on terrain and notice that it gets selected, but its layer has picking disabled
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p6, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP