Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Terrain can be selected even if picking in layer is disabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "795496.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In scene view, click on terrain and notice that it gets selected, but its layer has picking disabled
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p6, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button