Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Terrain can be selected even if picking in layer is disabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "795496.zip"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. In scene view, click on terrain and notice that it gets selected, but its layer has picking disabled
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4f1, 5.3.4p6, 5.4.0b18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened