Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Template Custom Tag not being replaced at build time
-e: custom tags in a webgl template are not replaced at build time
--open attached project
--open player settings
--select the custom template and notice the tag
--start a build with custom template
--NOTICE the custom tag isn't replaced with the value
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"