Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Template Custom Tag not being replaced at build time
-e: custom tags in a webgl template are not replaced at build time
--open attached project
--open player settings
--select the custom template and notice the tag
--start a build with custom template
--NOTICE the custom tag isn't replaced with the value
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2