Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Template Custom Tag not being replaced at build time
-e: custom tags in a webgl template are not replaced at build time
--open attached project
--open player settings
--select the custom template and notice the tag
--start a build with custom template
--NOTICE the custom tag isn't replaced with the value
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button