Search Issue Tracker
Surround sound gets misplaced when speaker layout has a higher channel count than 4
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Press play
4. Listen to the Audio
Expected result: The sound cues in this positional order: Left, Right, SurroundLeft, SurroundRight, Center, LFE, SideLeft, SideRight.
Actual outcome: The positional order does not follow the intended order
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f11 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
Note: Go to "Audio Source" in the Hierarchy window. In the Inspector window, replace AudioClip "Ambisonics-Signal" with the "7point1-Signal" audio file, toggle the audio source off and then back on. You'll hear the same sound but this time the positioning is correct.
Note: Make sure you are using a 5.1 or 7.1 surround system and that your system's default audio device is configured as such
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project