Search Issue Tracker
[Geomerics] Stuck at clustering jobs when baking lightmaps.
-e: attached project never finishes baking
--open attached project (it is https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/9473)
--open the "scene" in the JunglePack
--open lighting window
--start the backing
--NOTICE it gets stuck at "5/11 clustering"
---it was running two JobProcesses at max for over 1h and logged nothing into the the editor log
--change color space to linear in player settings
--start baking process
--NOTICE it gets now stuck at "7/11 Light Transport"
--would be really nice to have some extra indication as to whether it is actually still doing something and not just spinning
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts