Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Standalone][MSE] Unloading an active scene which has a realtime Reflection Probe crashes build
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached "TestBug.zip"
2. build and run
3. wait for a few seconds...
- crash build (log attached)
This is only reproducible when unloading an active scene which has a realtime reflection probe
Reproduced: 5.4.0f2, 5.3.6p1, 5.3.0f4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field