Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Standalone][MSE] Unloading an active scene which has a realtime Reflection Probe crashes build
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached "TestBug.zip"
2. build and run
3. wait for a few seconds...
- crash build (log attached)
This is only reproducible when unloading an active scene which has a realtime reflection probe
Reproduced: 5.4.0f2, 5.3.6p1, 5.3.0f4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted