Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.1
[Standalone][MSE] Unloading an active scene which has a realtime Reflection Probe crashes build
Steps to reproduce:
1. open attached "TestBug.zip"
2. build and run
3. wait for a few seconds...
- crash build (log attached)
This is only reproducible when unloading an active scene which has a realtime reflection probe
Reproduced: 5.4.0f2, 5.3.6p1, 5.3.0f4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors