Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
[Compute] ComputeBuffers have to be manually Released/Disposed, otherwise crash or errors
Current ComputeBuffer API requires user to manually Release or Dispose the buffer once done, otherwise depending on situation they get either error messages, or crashes once the garbage collector reclaims them.
1. Open the attached project
2. Build the project with the exit scene
3. Observe the application crash as you click the 'exit' button
Instead of quitting the application, it just crashes.
Also added an output_log.txt file with the stack trace.
Everything works with 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p5 versions of Unity
Crashes in: 5.4.1p1, 5.4.0p4 versions and 5.5.0b4
All about bugs
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar