Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
[Compute] ComputeBuffers have to be manually Released/Disposed, otherwise crash or errors
Current ComputeBuffer API requires user to manually Release or Dispose the buffer once done, otherwise depending on situation they get either error messages, or crashes once the garbage collector reclaims them.
1. Open the attached project
2. Build the project with the exit scene
3. Observe the application crash as you click the 'exit' button
Instead of quitting the application, it just crashes.
Also added an output_log.txt file with the stack trace.
Everything works with 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p5 versions of Unity
Crashes in: 5.4.1p1, 5.4.0p4 versions and 5.5.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project