Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
SpriteUtility.GetSpriteUvs returns invalid Uvs
SpriteUtility.GetSpriteUvs returns invalid UVs
1. Open ExampleScene
2. Click on SpriteObjTester
3. Check the section called Uvs
- Returns the uv coordinates of the sprite as if it was packed in the atlas.
- Returns either an empty array, or an array filled with the zero vector.
Tested on: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0f3s2, 5.5.3f1, 5.5.0f3s2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone