Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
SpriteUtility.GetSpriteUvs returns invalid Uvs
SpriteUtility.GetSpriteUvs returns invalid UVs
1. Open ExampleScene
2. Click on SpriteObjTester
3. Check the section called Uvs
- Returns the uv coordinates of the sprite as if it was packed in the atlas.
- Returns either an empty array, or an array filled with the zero vector.
Tested on: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0f3s2, 5.5.3f1, 5.5.0f3s2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CustomEditor] MissingReferenceExceptions are thrown when building a player when a GameObject is selected in the Hierarchy
- [Android 9] GL_INVALID_OPERATION thrown when texture.ReadPixels is called
- [Android] Gradle build system does not escape backslash character on Keystore alias password
- [Android] Texture being misread in follow up blit on Adreno 630 when blitting zero alpha into texture
- Particles are spawned in the incorrect position in Play mode when specified rotation is not along only one axis