Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
SpriteUtility.GetSpriteUvs returns invalid Uvs
SpriteUtility.GetSpriteUvs returns invalid UVs
1. Open ExampleScene
2. Click on SpriteObjTester
3. Check the section called Uvs
- Returns the uv coordinates of the sprite as if it was packed in the atlas.
- Returns either an empty array, or an array filled with the zero vector.
Tested on: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0f3s2, 5.5.3f1, 5.5.0f3s2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project