Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
SpriteUtility.GetSpriteUvs returns invalid Uvs
SpriteUtility.GetSpriteUvs returns invalid UVs
1. Open ExampleScene
2. Click on SpriteObjTester
3. Check the section called Uvs
- Returns the uv coordinates of the sprite as if it was packed in the atlas.
- Returns either an empty array, or an array filled with the zero vector.
Tested on: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0f3s2, 5.5.3f1, 5.5.0f3s2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity