Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
SpriteUtility.GetSpriteUvs returns invalid Uvs
SpriteUtility.GetSpriteUvs returns invalid UVs
1. Open ExampleScene
2. Click on SpriteObjTester
3. Check the section called Uvs
- Returns the uv coordinates of the sprite as if it was packed in the atlas.
- Returns either an empty array, or an array filled with the zero vector.
Tested on: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0f3s2, 5.5.3f1, 5.5.0f3s2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets