Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1, 2019.2
[Sprite packer] Specific set of sprites are packed non-optimaly
1. Open project
2. Pack sprites
Expected vs Actual: there should not be a lot of empty space in sprite atlas
Reproduced: 5.6.5p1, 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.1p1, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.5.3p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3