Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Sprite packer] Specific set of sprites are packed non-optimaly
1. Open project
2. Pack sprites
Expected vs Actual: there should not be a lot of empty space in sprite atlas
Reproduced: 5.6.5p1, 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1p3, 2017.3.1p1, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.5.3p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [LWRP][VR][Android] Cardboard VR: Extreme incorrect distortion on some Android devices
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder