Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Win7/8] Built project window still runs in background even if it is in defocused state
- Extract the attached project
- Open the build from Assets/Build/
- Notice that the music is playing
- Click on taskbar, the sound is not playing anymore
- Click on Windows Start button two times (to open it and close it)
- Observe that the sound started playing no matter what currently focused window is.
Expected behavior: build should not be running
reproduction caught on video: http://screencast.com/t/w8wj4UP1gMG
Reproducible on windows 7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"
- [Android] Preserve Framebuffer Alpha overwrittes Android theme
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams