Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Win7/8] Built project window still runs in background even if it is in defocused state
- Extract the attached project
- Open the build from Assets/Build/
- Notice that the music is playing
- Click on taskbar, the sound is not playing anymore
- Click on Windows Start button two times (to open it and close it)
- Observe that the sound started playing no matter what currently focused window is.
Expected behavior: build should not be running
reproduction caught on video: http://screencast.com/t/w8wj4UP1gMG
Reproducible on windows 7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode