Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Win7/8] Built project window still runs in background even if it is in defocused state
- Extract the attached project
- Open the build from Assets/Build/
- Notice that the music is playing
- Click on taskbar, the sound is not playing anymore
- Click on Windows Start button two times (to open it and close it)
- Observe that the sound started playing no matter what currently focused window is.
Expected behavior: build should not be running
reproduction caught on video: http://screencast.com/t/w8wj4UP1gMG
Reproducible on windows 7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2