Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[Win7/8] Built project window still runs in background even if it is in defocused state
- Extract the attached project
- Open the build from Assets/Build/
- Notice that the music is playing
- Click on taskbar, the sound is not playing anymore
- Click on Windows Start button two times (to open it and close it)
- Observe that the sound started playing no matter what currently focused window is.
Expected behavior: build should not be running
reproduction caught on video: http://screencast.com/t/w8wj4UP1gMG
Reproducible on windows 7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned