Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Some parts of the model becomes invisable when animations blend
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download AnimatorDemo1.3.unitypackage
2. Open "AnimatorDemo" scene (Assets->Scenes)
3. Enter play mode
4. Press w and d
Expected results: All characters components should be visible
Actual results: Some characters components aren't visible
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a5, 5.6.0f2, 5.5.2p4, 5.4.4p4, 5.3.8f1
Note: in 2017.1 and 5.6 when entering play mode all characters shoulder components becomes invisible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first