Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Some parts of the model becomes invisable when animations blend
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download AnimatorDemo1.3.unitypackage
2. Open "AnimatorDemo" scene (Assets->Scenes)
3. Enter play mode
4. Press w and d
Expected results: All characters components should be visible
Actual results: Some characters components aren't visible
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a5, 5.6.0f2, 5.5.2p4, 5.4.4p4, 5.3.8f1
Note: in 2017.1 and 5.6 when entering play mode all characters shoulder components becomes invisible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab