Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Some parts of the model becomes invisable when animations blend
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download AnimatorDemo1.3.unitypackage
2. Open "AnimatorDemo" scene (Assets->Scenes)
3. Enter play mode
4. Press w and d
Expected results: All characters components should be visible
Actual results: Some characters components aren't visible
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a5, 5.6.0f2, 5.5.2p4, 5.4.4p4, 5.3.8f1
Note: in 2017.1 and 5.6 when entering play mode all characters shoulder components becomes invisible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete