Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Some parts of the model becomes invisable when animations blend
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download AnimatorDemo1.3.unitypackage
2. Open "AnimatorDemo" scene (Assets->Scenes)
3. Enter play mode
4. Press w and d
Expected results: All characters components should be visible
Actual results: Some characters components aren't visible
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a5, 5.6.0f2, 5.5.2p4, 5.4.4p4, 5.3.8f1
Note: in 2017.1 and 5.6 when entering play mode all characters shoulder components becomes invisible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets
- [Sprite packer] Specific set of sprites are packed non-optimaly