Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Some parts of the model becomes invisable when animations blend
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download AnimatorDemo1.3.unitypackage
2. Open "AnimatorDemo" scene (Assets->Scenes)
3. Enter play mode
4. Press w and d
Expected results: All characters components should be visible
Actual results: Some characters components aren't visible
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0a5, 5.6.0f2, 5.5.2p4, 5.4.4p4, 5.3.8f1
Note: in 2017.1 and 5.6 when entering play mode all characters shoulder components becomes invisible.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website