Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
Some animation keyframes are skipped when stepping through them with "Go to next/previous keyframe"
1. Open attached project and "animationWndskipKeyframe" scene
2. Open animation window (window->animation)
3. Select "animation10frames" in the project window
4. Move timeline using "go to next keyframe" and "go to previous keyframe"
Expected: No frames would be skipped when walking through them.
Actual: When moving from the 1st frame with "go to next keyframe" 5th frame is skipped, when moving from the last frame (10th) with "go to previous keyframe" 6th and 4th keyframes are skipped.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build