Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Some animation keyframes are skipped when stepping through them with "Go to next/previous keyframe"
1. Open attached project and "animationWndskipKeyframe" scene
2. Open animation window (window->animation)
3. Select "animation10frames" in the project window
4. Move timeline using "go to next keyframe" and "go to previous keyframe"
Expected: No frames would be skipped when walking through them.
Actual: When moving from the 1st frame with "go to next keyframe" 5th frame is skipped, when moving from the last frame (10th) with "go to previous keyframe" 6th and 4th keyframes are skipped.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework