Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Some animation keyframes are skipped when stepping through them with "Go to next/previous keyframe"
1. Open attached project and "animationWndskipKeyframe" scene
2. Open animation window (window->animation)
3. Select "animation10frames" in the project window
4. Move timeline using "go to next keyframe" and "go to previous keyframe"
Expected: No frames would be skipped when walking through them.
Actual: When moving from the 1st frame with "go to next keyframe" 5th frame is skipped, when moving from the last frame (10th) with "go to previous keyframe" 6th and 4th keyframes are skipped.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete