Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3
Some animation keyframes are skipped when stepping through them with "Go to next/previous keyframe"
1. Open attached project and "animationWndskipKeyframe" scene
2. Open animation window (window->animation)
3. Select "animation10frames" in the project window
4. Move timeline using "go to next keyframe" and "go to previous keyframe"
Expected: No frames would be skipped when walking through them.
Actual: When moving from the 1st frame with "go to next keyframe" 5th frame is skipped, when moving from the last frame (10th) with "go to previous keyframe" 6th and 4th keyframes are skipped.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes