Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.X
Some animation keyframes are skipped when stepping through them with "Go to next/previous keyframe"
1. Open attached project and "animationWndskipKeyframe" scene
2. Open animation window (window->animation)
3. Select "animation10frames" in the project window
4. Move timeline using "go to next keyframe" and "go to previous keyframe"
Expected: No frames would be skipped when walking through them.
Actual: When moving from the 1st frame with "go to next keyframe" 5th frame is skipped, when moving from the last frame (10th) with "go to previous keyframe" 6th and 4th keyframes are skipped.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f2, 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area