Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Shuriken] "Separate axis" of SubEmitter crashes Unity at ( UpdateTpl<0> )
GIF attached below.
1) Create two particle systems.
2) Make one of them SubEmitter of another.
3) In SubEmitter particle system select "Rotation over Lifetime" and click on "Separate axis"
This does not reproduce if you use repro project(saving particle systems and then changing this setting does not crash)
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1p1, 5.3.0f1
Did not reproduce with: 5.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform