Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Shuriken] "Separate axis" of SubEmitter crashes Unity at ( UpdateTpl<0> )
GIF attached below.
1) Create two particle systems.
2) Make one of them SubEmitter of another.
3) In SubEmitter particle system select "Rotation over Lifetime" and click on "Separate axis"
This does not reproduce if you use repro project(saving particle systems and then changing this setting does not crash)
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1p1, 5.3.0f1
Did not reproduce with: 5.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error