Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Shuriken] Selector buttons of properties are misplaced under Trigger, Collision, and External Force modules
Selector buttons of Particle System Force Field, Plane Transform, Collider are misplaced under Trigger, Collision, and External Force modules, Refer to attached screenshot.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > Create > Effects > Particle System
3. Inspector > Particle System > Collision > Add List
4. Inspector > Trigger > Add List > Selector button
Selector buttons are misplaced
Selector buttons are aligned with the input field
2021.2.0a15, 2021.1.5f1, 2020.3.1f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2020.2.0a14
Working fine in:
Windows 10 and macOS10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"