Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Shuriken] Meshes are not scaled at all on world simulation space
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Click on particle system.
4. Change simulation space between world and local.
Expected result: Nothing changes.
Actual result: On world simulation space, particles are not scaled.
Regression from: 5.4.0b5 (9e4e230b6d3e)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file