Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Shuriken] Meshes are not scaled at all on world simulation space
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Click on particle system.
4. Change simulation space between world and local.
Expected result: Nothing changes.
Actual result: On world simulation space, particles are not scaled.
Regression from: 5.4.0b5 (9e4e230b6d3e)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released