Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Shuriken] Meshes are not scaled at all on world simulation space
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Click on particle system.
4. Change simulation space between world and local.
Expected result: Nothing changes.
Actual result: On world simulation space, particles are not scaled.
Regression from: 5.4.0b5 (9e4e230b6d3e)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode