Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Shuriken] Meshes are not scaled at all on world simulation space
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Click on particle system.
4. Change simulation space between world and local.
Expected result: Nothing changes.
Actual result: On world simulation space, particles are not scaled.
Regression from: 5.4.0b5 (9e4e230b6d3e)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Test Framework] Test Runner prevents interaction with the pause button when "Debug.Break" is used in a test
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes