Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] Mesh particles with negative scale are inverted incorrectly with standard shaders
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (NegativeScale_THIRD_TRY.zip)
2. Open scene: test_3_Cubes
3. Press play.
Expected result: Middle particle looks the same as the left particle.
Actual result: Particles with Standard (and probably more) shaders are not scaled correctly, their quads are inverted individually.
On 5.3*, 5.4.0b2 and earlier different behavior is seen, because mesh scale did not worked before at all.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project