Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] Mesh particles with negative scale are inverted incorrectly with standard shaders
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (NegativeScale_THIRD_TRY.zip)
2. Open scene: test_3_Cubes
3. Press play.
Expected result: Middle particle looks the same as the left particle.
Actual result: Particles with Standard (and probably more) shaders are not scaled correctly, their quads are inverted individually.
On 5.3*, 5.4.0b2 and earlier different behavior is seen, because mesh scale did not worked before at all.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager