Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] Mesh particles with negative scale are inverted incorrectly with standard shaders
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (NegativeScale_THIRD_TRY.zip)
2. Open scene: test_3_Cubes
3. Press play.
Expected result: Middle particle looks the same as the left particle.
Actual result: Particles with Standard (and probably more) shaders are not scaled correctly, their quads are inverted individually.
On 5.3*, 5.4.0b2 and earlier different behavior is seen, because mesh scale did not worked before at all.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Builder - Transitions on elements with hover are only applied the first time hover occurs
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets