Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] Mesh particles with negative scale are inverted incorrectly with standard shaders
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (NegativeScale_THIRD_TRY.zip)
2. Open scene: test_3_Cubes
3. Press play.
Expected result: Middle particle looks the same as the left particle.
Actual result: Particles with Standard (and probably more) shaders are not scaled correctly, their quads are inverted individually.
On 5.3*, 5.4.0b2 and earlier different behavior is seen, because mesh scale did not worked before at all.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open