Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Shuriken] Mesh particles with negative scale are inverted incorrectly with standard shaders
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (NegativeScale_THIRD_TRY.zip)
2. Open scene: test_3_Cubes
3. Press play.
Expected result: Middle particle looks the same as the left particle.
Actual result: Particles with Standard (and probably more) shaders are not scaled correctly, their quads are inverted individually.
On 5.3*, 5.4.0b2 and earlier different behavior is seen, because mesh scale did not worked before at all.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made