Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Shuriken] Custom simulation space is not reset when referenced transform is deleted
When a transform used for custom simulation space is deleted the particle system's simulation space is not reverted to behave as if the variable was unassigned.
Open attached project and scene "Scene
Enter play mdoe to observe custom simulation space
Delete object "GameObject"
Observe "Missing (Transform)" assigned to custom simulation space variable and the offset applied to the particles emitted
Reproducible in 5.6.0b6
Not reproducible in 5.5.x because Vlad says so
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets
- UI stops rendering when WaterSurface's Caustics are enabled
- Black screen frame appears in the WebGL Player when the Unity loading screen is over