Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Shuriken] Custom simulation space is not reset when referenced transform is deleted
When a transform used for custom simulation space is deleted the particle system's simulation space is not reverted to behave as if the variable was unassigned.
Open attached project and scene "Scene
Enter play mdoe to observe custom simulation space
Delete object "GameObject"
Observe "Missing (Transform)" assigned to custom simulation space variable and the offset applied to the particles emitted
Reproducible in 5.6.0b6
Not reproducible in 5.5.x because Vlad says so
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes