Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[Shuriken] Calling ParticleSystem.Emit starts playing the particle system
1. Open the project.
2. Open the "EmitPosition" scene.
3. Play the scene.
4. Wait for a couple of seconds for ParticleSystem.Emit to be called .
Actual result: ParticleSystem starts to play and a burst of particles gets emitted.
Expected result: ParticleSystem doesn't start to play.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0f3, 5.4.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform